[Arm-netbook] Rebuilding official OS images?

Matt Campbell mattcampbell at pobox.com
Fri Jul 29 21:52:08 BST 2016

On 7/29/2016 1:26 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
>  i have such a huge amount to do already that i'm going to need help
> doing that.  i've outlined some of the process in the updates for the
> two OSes i've done recently.

I'm willing to help with Debian. That's the distro I know best, and I've
hacked on image build scripts before. But of course I won't have an A20
card until they ship in March. If I'm going to buy an A20 board before
then, should it be the Cubieboard2, the Cubietruck, one of the Olimex
boards, or something else?

Matt