[Arm-netbook] eoma68-project

Wolfgang Romey (hier) hier at wolfgangromey.de
Fri Jul 29 17:32:02 BST 2016

The EOMA68-Project, which aims to build a free and ethical laptop has reached
50,000 $ funding, which is 1/3 of its aim.

I am surpized, that there is not more support from the Free Software
community. I thought Free Hardware (in combination with FRee software) is an
urgent need.

So please consider, if you can support the project.

Paul Boddie has written a blog post why:

http://www.boddie.org.uk/david/www-repo/Personal/Updates/2016/2016-07-21.html
--

Wolfgang Romey
Krokusstraße 37

geraspora: https://pod.geraspora.de/people/9002a1416a4e4a9d
loadaverage: https://loadaverage.org/hier
tox: wolfgang_romey at toxme.se

Bitte Anhänge nur in freien Formaten.
Die Nachricht ist signiert, der öffentliche Schlüssel wird auf Anfrage
zugeleitet.