[Arm-netbook] What I have done so far

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Mon Jul 25 23:29:08 BST 2016

On Mon Jul 25 23:02:45 BST 2016, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> much as i am reluctant to publish such an analysis, you asked the
> question david so i am summarising the key points of the various
> discussions of the past few years: you can see clearly that the
> analysis is not unreasonable.  if anybody does know how to contact
> them, perhaps you might consider passing on the above analysis to them
> for their consideration.

Thanks for the detailed response!

I feel a bit bad now because I was probably a bit unclear. I was more
thinking about a use case inspired by Manuel's mail, where someone might
consider buying a CPU card and adapting their old, unused or broken laptop to
use the new CPU.

Obviously, old laptops are not designed to work this way. Perhaps there's an
interesting maker/hacker/homebrew project for someone to try. I'm hoping to
reuse my old laptop for new things, but not quite like this. :-)

David