[Arm-netbook] What I have done so far

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Sun Jul 24 15:35:12 BST 2016

Hallo Luke,

Am Sonntag, 24. Juli 2016, 15:15:46 schrieb Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton:

>  thanks wolfgang, please do keep it up.

I'll do it. Of course I pledged myself.

>  the fsf is run by volunteers who are paid hourly: they're really
> *really* pressed and very understaffed, and many of them have other
> jobs so cannot work on fsf tasks outside of their (actual) paid hours.
> i'm leaving it with them to get the press release and so on out when
> they have available time.
>
> l.

Of course. But in Germany and other Europe-Contries and I think in the
countries where there are sister-organisations of the fsf-usa, there are the
fellows of the fsf(e), which support Free software. They are not staff and,
like me, decide themself, in what way they do it. They do it beside their
regular jobs. I think these are the people, who should support the project.

BTW can you understand german? Here is one example of what I posted:

https://pod.geraspora.de/posts/5058320

Cheers

Wolfgang

--

Wolfgang Romey
Krokusstraße 37

geraspora: https://pod.geraspora.de/people/9002a1416a4e4a9d
loadaverage: https://loadaverage.org/hier
tox: wolfgang_romey at toxme.se

Bitte Anhänge nur in freien Formaten.
Die Nachricht ist signiert, der öffentliche Schlüssel wird auf Anfrage
zugeleitet.