[Arm-netbook] What I have done so far

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Jul 24 15:15:46 BST 2016

---

On Sun, Jul 24, 2016 at 2:44 PM, Wolfgang Romey (hier)
<hier at wolfgangromey.de> wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> I followed the development of the EOMA68 Laptop for a long time and waited
> eagerly for the crowfunding-campaign. After the start of the campaign I
> regularly postet news on diaspora* and gnusocial and on the fsfe-de e-mail
> list and will do so until the end of the campaign.

 thanks wolfgang, please do keep it up.

> I hope it helps. I wonder,
> why so few people of the free software movement support your campaign. I
> thouhgt, free hardware in combination with free software was one of the top
> whishes of the free software community.

 the fsf is run by volunteers who are paid hourly: they're really
*really* pressed and very understaffed, and many of them have other
jobs so cannot work on fsf tasks outside of their (actual) paid hours.
i'm leaving it with them to get the press release and so on out when
they have available time.