[Arm-netbook] simplest internet connection

Nick Hardiman nick at internetmachines.co.uk
Sat Jul 16 23:13:14 BST 2016

Hi, I saw the 'Earth-friendly EOMA68 Computing Devices’ crowd supply page a couple hours ago and have been trawling for more information for the last couple hours. I’ve got a question (apologies if I’ve missed something in front of my face).

What is the simplest way to hook up a card like this to the Internet?

This seems like an excellent approach to next-generation on-premise computing. But the videos, the mail archive and web pages I’ve viewed are all focussed on tablets and workstations. I’m basically a server-side computing guy, and I’d rather know about ethernet than KVM.

Many thanks,  Nick