[Arm-netbook] Chipsets?

Andrew M.A. Cater amacater at galactic.demon.co.uk
Mon Jul 11 18:36:07 BST 2016

Luke,

Can you reconsider the MIPS32 and Ingenic? The Creator C120 and C140 from Imagination use a very similar chip
- the video chip has some non-free drivers but there are alos Libre drivers, I believe.

https://imgtec.com/contact-us/ should have contact details.

It is certainly feasible to install Debian on this: no other distribution is supporting this chipset any more,
I believe, though I could be wrong about OpenWRT supporting some models of MIPS chips embedded in routers etc.

[No connection or endersement of Imagination here other than as a satisfied Kickstarter customer for the C120
 and awaiting the C140 arrival as a Kickstarter backer - due any day now]

All the very best,

AndyC