[Arm-netbook] Enlightenment DE?

Alexander .S.T. Ross maillist_arm-netbook at aross.me
Wed Jul 6 13:16:02 BST 2016

aww its interesting and good to have some off topic :) potential source
of ideas.

heh, i keenly used puppy for a few years. practically rolled out my own
customized puplet :D. nice and snappy and worked off a usb stick really
well. However it was a huge management task, manually updating apps.  I
got my setup to the point of perfection for me. i was so happy. I felt
relived and at total peace. I learnt of Gnome3 and it’ gnome-shell. it
was my dream desktop environment. I was how i had dreamed my idea
desktop env would be. so i switched, which also ment bye bye puppy, it
was good to know you and oow package management with lots of apps :D!

gets me thinking... luke, tint2 makes for nice panel that has features
like middle click on task bar app to close the app. combined with no
title bar makes for a more screen estate. plus if taskbar buttons are
potently easier to click cus then tend to be bigger than a little X in
the top right corner.