[Arm-netbook] phoronix forum user violating terms of use, help needed keeping an eye on him

Hrvoje Lasic lasich at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 05:59:10 BST 2016

Hi Luke,

It is all this but i dont believe that reporting him is a good way to
handle difficult people. Also, reasoning and arguing doesnt help either,
most probably he will be very happy to continue (this is what he wants). In
the same time there will be more difficult ppl. My point is that you need
some strategy how to handle this and if you do this welll it could bring
you long term benefits for project.

 Ask for advise, do trial&error, dont treat this guy as an enemy but rather
opportunity to improve your overall communication and product or if you
really think it is not owrthy, ignore him.

Regards,
Hrvoje

On Sunday, 3 July 2016, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> https://www.phoronix.com/forums/forum/phoronix/latest-phoronix-articles/882160-that-open-upgradeable-arm-dev-board-is-trying-to-make-a-comeback/page4
>
> got a user violating the terms of use of the forum, could people
> please help out by "reporting" him.  you'll see when you hit "flag"
> that you can put a reason in, and the description explains what's
> inappropriate: harassment, rudeness, fighting and so on.
>
> tia,
>
> l.
>
> ---
> crowd-funded eco-conscious hardware: https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68