[Arm-netbook] Enlightenment DE?

Alexander Ross maillist_arm-netbook at aross.me
Sun Jul 3 04:48:17 BST 2016

I believe it works without 3d accel but the latest release is about
using wayland so im not so sure what the direct its going nor about its
current no 3d accel usage? played with it on my laptop, with the menu
app window thingy it makes for a gnome-shell alike experience :). I
think the desktop could even be replaced with a cool menu thingy... i
forget...

If ya can get it working, despite the other 1000s of other jobs ya got,
it might make for a cool picture/video of a more modem, fancy DE
running on it ;)

if it was in the repo when/after they ship, me thinks its gonna be the
first thing i install :D