[Arm-netbook] crowdfunding page is live

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 00:41:26 BST 2016

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 7:36 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
wrote:

> ---
> crowd-funded eco-conscious hardware: https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68
>

> On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 12:05 AM, GaCuest <gacuest at gmail.com> wrote:
> > It would also be interesting to put sketches or drawings
> > (more user-friendly) explaining the EOMA-68 concept.
>
>  yes - christopher would you like to do that?  if anyone else wants to
> do a video with some explanation feel free okay!

Umm... not really. I'd need some pretty detailed direction, I'm not the
sort of artist who can drum something up out of thin air. You don't have
time to manage me ;) plus I can't draw figures (people) for crap.

> > Perhaps it can be also interesting set goals (if given money
> > is enough). For example, develop an EOMA-68 with Intel
> > x86 with Windows and/or GNU/Linux if it is possible.

Well, that sucks! I just got a MeeGoPad T02 the other day, looks nifty.
Atom Z3735F. I'm hoping in the next few days to you know tinker with it
some.

...x86 needs some true low-power options... that MeeGoPad BTW comes with a
10w rated power supply. If they don't kill / haven't killed that CPU
completely, it might be worth looking into.