[Arm-netbook] fosdem2016

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Mon Jan 25 17:52:37 GMT 2016

+++ Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton [2016-01-25 17:39 +0000]:
> well um i'm here.. an entire week early :)

> it'll be fun.  the http://2go4.be is pretty good, the no 71 bus goes
> straight to ULB, there's a walk each end of about 250 metres... am
> enjoying the accidental circumstances...

Heh, A whole week early in person, but didn't manage to book a proper
talk slot in advance (or did you just not quite make the cut?)  Very
'LKCL' :-)

See you next week; I look forward to a play. Are you going to be set
up on a stand/corner somewhere so we have a fighting chance of finding
you in the madness that is FOSDEM?

Wookey
http://wookware.org/