[Arm-netbook] libre laptop early kits: planning

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 17:35:56 GMT 2016

On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 12:23 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <
lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> ---
> chris! go get some books on the definition of wealth and on money!
> contact me off-list if you're interested.

Isn't it enough to know that I have none of the first and precious little
of the second? ;) Then again, there is such a thing as "too much" -- I
don't fancy being at /either/ extreme...

$50 is one month's entire disposable income, BTW -- so it would have to
include both goods and shipping. It would also leave me with no 'padding'
for 'oops I didn't plan on dropping that' sort of issues... I could live
with that, though, I guess. (Just continuing with the plumbing-grade
reverie, BTW, I fully expect absolutely nothing to come of it.)

...meh, that's enough off-topic material from me for one day, I think.