[Arm-netbook] A question about VREFTTL

Internet internet at devpi.de
Tue Dec 27 12:20:35 GMT 2016

Great! That really helps me.

By the way: In the pinouts table on elinux.org
<http://elinux.org/Embedded_Open_Modular_Architecture/EOMA68/Hardware>
(http://elinux.org/Embedded_Open_Modular_Architecture/EOMA68/Hardware)
there are duplicate signals on pins 27 and 28, I am pretty sure that pin
27 was meant to be SSRX- instead of SSTX-.