[Arm-netbook] Monitor support

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Dec 27 04:28:36 GMT 2016

---

On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 9:24 PM, FaTony <fatony at fatony.net> wrote:

> I wonder, does EOMA68-A20 support these commands, especially without
> proprietary firmware for it's Mali GPU?

 for its MALI GPU, not "for it is MALI GPU".

 basically: i don't know, but it's easy for you to find out.  it's an
A20 processor.  if you can find the answer on the general internet
about any device with an A20 processor, then that's the answer.
there's nothing special about the EOMA68-A20 Card's A20 processor, nor
anything else additional, specific or restrictive or different in any
way compared to any other device using the A20.

 so, you could ask on the linux-sunxi forums for example.