[Arm-netbook] offlineimap syncing off of gmail...

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Dec 16 07:51:16 GMT 2016

On 12/16/16, Christopher Havel <laserhawk64 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm afraid I'm one of those ignorant sheeple* who has an unshakable trust
> in Wiki. Sorry. I was raised to value sanity and common sense... I know
> you've had a bad experience with Wiki -- you've mentioned that, once or
> twice --

 it was four separate pages, four completely separate bunches of
fuckwits, over something like an eight year period.

> If you're going to insist on going all conspiracy theorist on me, I'm

 read the guardian article.  i can't be bothered with conspiracy
theories, they're a waste of my time.

 there's a conversation i'd like to have, which i cannot do if you're
going to dismiss out-of-hand one of the key strategic people because
of some fuckwits on wikipedia.