[Arm-netbook] offlineimap syncing off of gmail...

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 05:24:02 GMT 2016

Looked him up on Wikipedia. Sounds to me like he's a bit of a wingnut,
sorry. I'm sure he's done good things for the open source cause -- but
anyone who uses the term "false flag" about... well, let's just leave it at
'well-known events', is of questionable sanity at best, in my book.
/Triply/ so for anyone who's been a guest of that Alex Jones guy. Sure, I
believe in aliens -- I'll admit that -- but for me it's almost entirely a
matter of statistics. I /certainly/ don't think there are lizard people
from Mars taking over (or at least attempting to) multiple major national
governments, FFS... Alex Jones does.