[Arm-netbook] MIPI DSI instead of RGB/TTL - the only way out of the blind alley

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 22:48:35 GMT 2016

Using the F12 console in Chromium... I don't see that there's even a PDF
behind that thing. I honestly cannot tell how that flash player document
viewer thing is generating or retrieving its content.

...never mind, I'm blind as a bat.

There's a blue download button underneath the black magic document viewer,
which takes you to --> http://download.csdn.net/download/jangel_lee/6854539

If you click the ORANGE button on that download page, the one with the
star-in-circle icon, you may be able to get in through there. Clicking it
brings up a dialog box for a login. In there, there's a set of four tiny
icons. Second-in-from-right tiny icon is a Github logo. Click that and, if
you've a Github account, you can probably get through. I have one such
account, but (as is often the case with me) I've long since forgotten my
login credentials entirely... so, good luck.

There also appears to be a pay-us-money option... the "VIP" GREEN button
below the other three.