[Arm-netbook] Nvidia jetson tx1

mdn bernardlprf at openmailbox.org
Mon Dec 5 00:00:50 GMT 2016

Le 05/12/2016 00:44, James L a écrit :
>> https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/downloads#?tx=$product,jetson_tx1$hardware,design,reference,physical,interface,thermal,testing,schematics
>>
>> ooooooooo!  includes hardware design fiiiles. at laaast, nvidia is Getting It.

That "Terms and Conditions of Use" to is abusive imo.

•	Feedback - One of the very important things we get out of this program
is your feedback on the stuff we provide.  As you use the stuff we make
available to you and find things you want to share with us, we want to
hear about it.  You agree that we own that feedback (since it’s about
our stuff) and that your feedback is confidential (just between us,
since we’re giving you access to stuff that not everyone gets), so no
reposting that information publically.
•	Confidentiality - Speaking of confidentiality, we ask you to keep
certain information between us, and only give others access to that
information if they are associated with you in specific ways (see below
for the details).

Still better than nothing I guess.