[Arm-netbook] new development laptop needed, looking at dell xps 13 9350

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Dec 4 20:13:40 GMT 2016

okaaay, apparently there's a store called http://gplustore.com in
luohu, shenzhen (right outside the border crossing from HK), which is
listed as a distributor for the Aorus laptops.  it's a bit weird: they
appear to be a bricks-and-mortar presence for what is essentially a
pure "online" operation.

i'm *really* liking the x3 plus v6 - the only thing is, it's essential
that i find out if the NVMe can be flipped over to AHCI in the BIOS,
and that Secure Boot can be disabled.

l.