[Arm-netbook] RGB/TTL interface

Louis Pearson desttinghimgame at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 19:59:37 BST 2016

The "project" I'm doing is mostly about learning some new skills, it is a
personal project that I'm doing on the side. It would be a handheld game
console, mostly for GB or NES emulation.

So I guess a Raspberry Pi would be a better target, but... well, I rather
like the idea of EOMA-68. My concept would be similar to the handheld ZEOMA
console, but more reminiscent of the GameBoy. The benefit of using the
EOMA-68 would be the ability to transfer your games between devices very
easily.

Eh, maybe it's not the greatest idea. I could just use a raspberry pi and
it would work mostly the same.

Thanks for the help anyway.