[Arm-netbook] Future case idea: tamper-resistant desktop like ORWL

Sam Pablo Kuper sampablokuper at posteo.net
Fri Aug 26 19:18:19 BST 2016

I'd love to be able to put an EOMA68 card into something like this,
instead of the Intel Skylake boards currently offered:

https://www.crowdsupply.com/design-shift/orwl

I contacted Design Shift, the company behind ORWL, to ask if they would
do a case-only offering on their CrowdSupply page, noting that it would
potentially work well with EOMA68. I also asked them to provide the
design files under a Free Cultural Works license such as GPLv3 :)

They haven't responded yet, but I'll try to remember to update this
thread if they do.

Is anyone working on a tamper-evident enclosure for the EOMA68?