[Arm-netbook] Why Free hardware fails

pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) pelzflorian at pelzflorian.de
Thu Aug 25 11:38:53 BST 2016

On 08/24/2016 09:51 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
>  well... we have 1571 backers so far (and climbing) so i think we'll do okay.

You mean 1571 pledges? (Well, 1791 by now.) The number of backers is
probably less because probably most people have pledged for at least two
items.

By the way, have you considered watching out for government procurements
once more cards are produced? Your EOMA68 cards probably are better and
cheaper thin clients for VNC than what my university currently uses
(which are too slow to handle VNC and only do plain X11).