[Arm-netbook] Libreboot and EOMA68

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Mon Aug 22 19:26:59 BST 2016

I found this message...

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-08/msg00048.html

...via the Libreboot site...

https://libreboot.org/

...which currently features the following text:

"Please back the EOMA68 libre laptop. They are seeking RYF endorsement from
the FSF and the FSF have published an article about them already. All they
need is to win backing for the project, so that they can start shipping. If
they succeed, we want to integrate the firmware for it into libreboot. See
this mailing list post."

The message itself includes this:

"If you can afford to buy one, please back that campaign. I will be
doing so too. We're working on integrating a new build system in
libreboot which should make uboot and other boot firmware besides
coreboot easier to merge. EOMA68 is the first non-coreboot target that
I'm interested in for the next release of libreboot."

Paul