[Arm-netbook] Resource for quantifying the relative performance of the A20

Russell Hyer russell.hyer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 20:16:30 BST 2016

Well, I don't think the issue right now is whether or how it compares
with other chips (we have other chips already). Of course, if it's
libre competition, that's also for the good. I guess Intel peeps could
be redirected to https://puri.sm/

(You can check their website as they are also trying towards RYF certified, see:

https://puri.sm/road-to-fsf-ryf-endorsement-and-beyond/

)

And like academic arguments, multiple libre platforms is a good thing.
(Although it will still be kinda rare in real terms even if both
projects achieve it).

Russell
Not a real mathematician, just an applied geek