[Arm-netbook] Posts on diaspora* and gnusocial

fuumind fuumind at openmailbox.org
Sat Aug 13 09:10:52 BST 2016

The idea behind Diaspora is great. My personal experience with it is
not. I registered accounts on two different pods, both on the uptime
list (https://podupti.me/) with different email addresses and both
addresses started getting massive ammounts of spam. Perhaps I have had
bad luck, I don't know. Maybe I registered on bad pods. Do you have any
clue Wolfgang?

/fuumind