[Arm-netbook] Posts on diaspora* and gnusocial

m016fec3 hier at wolfgangromey.de
Fri Aug 12 18:25:50 BST 2016

To get an account is more than easy: You pick a pod, that is what they
are called, register and off you go. You should pick a pod  with a good
uptime and a middle number of members, becuse the members should be
distributed over the pods.

For you, installation should not be so complicated. There are
debian-packges. Unfortunately I do not know if you could run into problems.

If you set up a pod, in my eyes it would make sense, that it would only
be open for registration for people who have pledged or run the
eoma68-card. If that pod would be part of the federation, public
postings would reach the other pods.

Wolfgang