[Arm-netbook] battery and keyboard

Russell Hyer russell.hyer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 17:16:48 BST 2016

And sorry for the non-free link here, but this is just to back up my
earlier point. So here's the link:

http://support.logitech.com/en_us/software/unifying

True, it runs on 2.4GHz radio, so you could reverse engineer it if you
were bored for a month. But, as you can see the software itself
(which controls the pairing options if you want to use a different
receiver, or fix issues) only "works" on W'doze.

HTH,

Thanks

Russell