[Arm-netbook] battery and keyboard

Russell Hyer russell.hyer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 17:13:10 BST 2016

Hi Luke,

It seems that you're referring to the Logitech unifying receivers. The
issue here is that out of the box these support only the devices that
they've been paired with at the factory, but can support up to 6 if
memory serves (you can check out the true limit on the L'tech
website). Anyway, to actually pair these (ok, re-pair (that sounds
awful, but you get the gist)) you need the software and that's only
actually made available on proprietary OSes, typically Windows and
Mac. (Of course, the nice thing is that the pairing info is stored in
the receiver at the hardware level, so you'd only need minimal contact
with non-libre systems, but I thought I should at least highlight the
issue).

Thanks,

Russell
If watchmaking were a science, eureka moments would occur on time!