[Arm-netbook] Shipping costs

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Thu Aug 11 14:40:37 BST 2016

On Thu Aug 11 13:56:51 BST 2016, Wolfgang wrote:

> I have pledged for more than one item and have the question, others have
> them too, if the items will be send bundled and if yes, will the
> shipping costs nevertheless be summed up as if the items would have been
> sent seperately?

I think so, but note that the handling fees are only charged for each
package so, while the total for shipping is probably a multiple of $10 for
the number of items shipped, you only pay the handling fees once.

However, maybe the specific details are different for this campaign. I was
just reading from the following page and seeing what happens when I add and
remove items from the checkout.

https://www.crowdsupply.com/guide/fulfillment-and-logistics

David