[Arm-netbook] 248 cards

Xavi Drudis Ferran xdrudis at tinet.cat
Thu Aug 4 17:31:18 BST 2016

El Thu, Aug 04, 2016 at 06:16:50PM +0200, pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) deia:
> On 08/04/2016 06:05 PM, Xavi Drudis Ferran wrote:
> > Then there's the crowdfunding goal, which is further ahead, but the
> > cards' MOQ is already something.  I guess there are MOQs for the other
> > rewards too ?
> >

> What about the completely assembled laptops? The campaign seems to be
> past 250. I think there still is a need more orders of laptop parts.
> There was talk about >140 being desired.

I didn't know.

You mean 140 part kits (including PIY, PFY and completely assembled)
or 140 completely assembled ?
It seems the total laptops is now 60 .
With some 74 more completely assembled laptops the campaign would pass 150000 $
or 197 PIY or 178 PFY would also do  (not counting any new cards or other rewards).

If it's 140 MOQ for the laptop part kits then 9 PIY + 71 completely assembled laptops
would reach 150000 $ and the 140 part kits...

I don't know, I'm just playing with numbers without much of a point.