[Arm-netbook] EOMA68 phoronix

Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo manuel.montezelo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 10:35:49 BST 2016

>Btw, there's a subjective sensation I get, maybe it's just me. But the
>more recent discussions aren't more positive in tone than at the beginning
>of the campaign... if true this might be good and give hope of a new concept
>maturing in the public mind and a possible late but in time acceptance...

I think that there are always "nay-sayers" in the first wave of
reactions, but even then, for example in the Slashdot discussion, the
people were posting more positive replies for those who complaint.  I
was one of the first one replying positive things, but there were others
who are probably "outsiders" to this list.

>What's the more typical curve in crowdfunding pledges ?

Would be interesting to know, but I think that it also depends on
external factors -- what gets published linking to the site, at
different points of the campaign; time of the year; etc.

>Did you miss July 30
>
>http://phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=50k-Open-Allwinner-Board-EOMA

Yep, I was going to say the same.

My submission (I insisted) in SoylentNews is scheduled to be published
later today, I think:

  https://soylentnews.org/submit.pl?op=viewsub&subid=15052

Cheers.
--