[Arm-netbook] eoma68-jz4775 x-ray pictures

Hrvoje Lasic lasich at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 14:52:10 BST 2016

actually, smart energy kind of have ethical angle but still you are
supposed to make also profitable business. What Rockstart is good at, it is
very networked and supportive environment, they have large pool of mentors
and they really try to help you about making business and implementing lean
methods in creating business. If you have idea what you would like to find
out maybe I can try to organize you some meetings around specific ppl.

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 2:05 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net
> wrote:

> ---
> crowd-funded eco-conscious hardware: https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68
>

> On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 12:37 PM, Hrvoje Lasic <lasich at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> >>  ok - we have a daughter, lilyana, so decided to stay here in den haag
> >> for another month.
> >

> > We are at the moment at Rockstart accelerator (Amsterdam) in current
> smart
> > energy program. If you will be at any time in Amsterdam will gladly have
> > beer if you have time.
>
>  cool!  nice idea.  oo that rockstart thing looks fun.  might make a
> trip over, see what's going on.  anyone doing either ultra-efficient
> engine design or eco-conscious computing devices?  i wouldn't have
> been able to apply due to their requirement to have a
> pathologically-profit-maximising limited company (which directly
> conflicts with and totally over-rides the ethical and environmental
> angles, and i cannot ever sign up to something that i've assessed in
> advance to be in "conflict") but it would be nice to see what people
> are up to.
>
> l.

Hrvoje Lasić
Vulpes d.o.o.