[Arm-netbook] Handheld Games Console

Peter Bouda pbouda at cidles.eu
Tue Sep 29 16:27:38 BST 2015

>   well there are a couple of main tasks, peter, software-wise.  the
> first is integration of EOMA68 into the linux kernel, but i believe
> the team at your end decided that they won't support EOMA68 at a
> software level, only taking advantage of the hardware.
>
>   the second is, as daniel mentioned, the STM32F embedded controller.
> this i recommend using libopencm3 and i will help out by developing
> the firmware for the laptop_15in_pcb2 simultaneously.  if you can send
> me an ssh public key i will arrange to add you to the git repository.
>
>   also i recommend joining the mailing list here, it will make life
> easier.  or, you guys should probably set one up for the project:
> alain will almost certainly be happy to help there.
>
> l.

hi, first! this is really an awesome project, and I would be happy if I
can contribute even some minor stuff. I will have a look at the
libopencm3 and see what I can do (will send the public key). and
probably order also order one of the STM32 boards and try to connect
buttons...

what exactly would be the task of integrating EOMA68 into the linux
kernel? for me this is mainly a way to learn about embedded system
development, software and hardware side, so I am interested in anything
related.

Best,
Peter