[Arm-netbook] Handheld Games Console

Daniel Iglesias daniel.iglesias at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 08:52:03 BST 2015

Hello there, sorry for not writing for so long. What would you recommend as
the next step now? As I told Miguel privately, I was thinking of getting an
STM32 evaluation board (they're really cheap, <15€ IIRC) and building the
USB controller prototype. Once we have the STM32 reading all the values
from the potentiometers, pushbuttons, etc. and reporting them over USB as a
HID we would go ahead and design PCBs 2 and 3. How does this sound? Should
we skip the eval board thing and go straight to designing the PCBs?