[Arm-netbook] Handheld Games Console

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Sep 21 17:16:58 BST 2015

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 4:56 PM, GaCuest <gacuest at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have updated it: http://rhombus-tech.net/community_ideas/games_console/news/
>
> I hope that I have done it well. Thanks!

 yeah that looks fantastic.

 hmmmm, i have an idea for you.  how about moving the EC onto the
buttons PCB?  that way you only need an absolute minimum of
connections to it.  USB, power, GND... maybe BOOT and RESET errr...
that's all you'd really need.

 that would be 6 wires, and i'm sure you could find some suitable
spring-loaded connector for that.  maybe even a SIM card holder (one
without the "holder" bit - just the bare spring-loaded bits.  as you'd
be talking USB 1.0 or USB 1.1 that would hardly tickle any EMF.