[Arm-netbook] Interchangeable screen

Hrvoje Lasic lasich at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 12:27:08 BST 2015

Maybe try to focus on one model in beginning, to make yourself easier job
going to market than proceed with three models. I don't know much about
your target audience and why you want three models (only I like your idea*,*
but my vision here is extremely limited) but believe me you will have more
then enough challenges on one model and by the time you have feedback from
customers you will gain some traction and have more than one good idea how
to improve product. Even if you have resources to make three models, maybe
you can direct this resources to make prepare some good game, to make
product more likable, playable etc something that could help your project
in different way...Just an thought...

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net