[Arm-netbook] FSF-Endorseable Hardware companies

Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross maillist_arm-netbook at aross.me
Tue Mar 17 23:19:21 GMT 2015

version one:

rhombus-tech are making the future i dream of. one of no bullshit
business model, where it's _my_ device not the advertisers, not the
googles, not the bad apples, not the microshafts device but _my_ device.
where the "i" in "me" is empowered with a device that respects me. where
i have my rights of my software freedoms and so the pratic advantages
that come with it. like (part of being no bullshit) is decent/proper
software support, which means i recive updates for the foreseeable future.

a company that doesn't play games with me, that is't trying to confuse
me into buying. who instead of slapping banboo on the outer-side of the
laptop case and say woop look eco laptop mwhahahah, they design a
shared, public, free(? is that the right word?) standard that is shared
between a nearly unlimited rang of devices and things. that brakes the
status quo. of junk of the hole device to make it faster buy our new
thing suckers attitude of the device,laptop,pc,etc,etc OEM's (replace
OEM with more familiar word?)

I see a happier future, thanks to rhombus-tech.

hmm, quite long and goes into explain the biz... i'll draft another one :)