[Arm-netbook] Any news?

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Mar 1 18:48:16 GMT 2015

On Sun, Mar 1, 2015 at 6:24 PM, Paul Boddie <paul at boddie.org.uk> wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> I keep checking the recent changes page on the Rhombus Tech site [1] for
> progress, but it seems a bit dormant at the moment. Has Chinese New Year (and
> other seasonal pitfalls) served to keep the pace of development a bit more
> modest than us impatient onlookers might have liked? ;-)

 :)

 i've just been very busy, focussing on the design of the laptop
casework up until about 2 weeks ago, i need a supplier of a
low-profile ethernet connector to respond (after chinese new year), we
are _still_ waiting for the 3rd party contract manufacturers found by
the crowdfunding company to return a quote for the microdesktop units
and the cpu cards (it's been months). and on a regular basis i'm
pinging joe (allo joe) about getting the tablet pcb assembled as it's
now been released as an open hardware (GPLv2+) project.

 so yes, am still here, but i am reliant on other people for results.

 l.