[Arm-netbook] 15.6in laptop progress

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 20:58:16 BST 2015

Ah. In that case...

Small rectangular notch in one side of each hinge barrel (I think barrel's
the term... the part that goes around the pin). Little teeny ball bearing
(like 2-3mm dia, you know, the sort of stuff you find in a BB gun) with a
stiff spring behind it (either a coil spring, or a leaf spring with a long
lip and a dimple to hold the BB). One on each side ought to do it. You can
even have the notch on the same side for both hinges, if there's room... if
not, I say notch both sides of the hinge so it'll work in either direction.

Again, just a thought. File it somewhere if ya can't use it now... never
know when it'll come in handy ;)