[Arm-netbook] keyboard matrix (and usb-hid stm32f072 firmware) functional

Peter Bouda pbouda at cidles.eu
Sun Dec 27 17:17:11 GMT 2015

> http://rhombus-tech.net/community_ideas/laptop_15in/news/PCB2_prototype_functional_keyboard_matrix/
>
> i'll make a short video once the camera's battery is charged up - i
> have yet to do the keyboard modifiers (shift, ctrl) however everything
> else is properly functional.  with 1st revision prototype firmware
> available as GPLv2+ source, which has at least proven that the
> hardware is operational, i can move on to the audio circuits tomorrow,
> and after that can begin assembly.
>
> l.

nice! which version of libopencm3 did you use? I just tried the current
git repository of the firmware together with libopencm3 master and the
paths to the headers seem to be different or some are even missing
(libopencm3/usb/misc/string.h, for example). I wanted to see if I can
build a gamepad usb-hid example based on your code.

Best,
Peter