[Arm-netbook] H2020 EU Funding

Hrvoje Lasic lasich at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 07:18:15 BST 2015

Hi,

What will be idea?

Do you go to phase 1 or  2?

You need actual partners for phase2. For phase 1 you can have only letter
of intent or mention it in project. Phase 2 you have little chances w/o
phase 1 won (in theory you do but in real life no).

We applied 3 times and didn't won, but came very close and last application
have been above threshold but we still have to improve in some areas. I can
give you some general advices or you can do it via good consultant also.
Maybe we can even participate if there is something we can do.

Regards,
Hrvoje

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 9:36 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net