[Arm-netbook] FSF-Endorseable Hardware companies

Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo manuel.montezelo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 23:02:38 BST 2015

>hi folks,
>
>ok - does anyone know of any companies that sell Libre or
>FSF-Endorseable hardware?  i have thinkpenguin, laclinux,
>hardware-libre.fr and inatux.com on the list already, i am looking to
>contact companies that would like to help sponsor these projects, it
>is very close so i would like to keep going full-time on them now.

Perhaps this is not exactly what you are looking for... but what about Olimex,
the people behind oLinuXino, based in Europe (Bulgaria I think)?

They seem quite Free Software-friendly, providing some designs under "Open
Source Hardware" licenses, and they have lots experience with some of the chips
that EOMA68 has used and will use (e.g. A10 and A20).

After serious consideration for a while I didn't buy anything from them,
though... but only because I am waiting for the EOMA68 products :-P ;-)

Hope that helps.
--
Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo at gmail.com>