[Arm-netbook] Block Diagram EOMA-68 Handheld Games Console

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Tue Sep 9 19:06:21 BST 2014

mån 2014-09-08 klockan 13:30 +0200 skrev Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton:

>  a-a-ahh nooo, it *doesn't*.  it does *not* give *any* values for
> acceleration, the MXC6225 is a *tilt* sensor.'

>From what I understand the whole series is primarily a tilt sensor, with
the only difference between the chip numbers being the I²C address they
respond to.

datasheets says those two registers is the instaneous orientation
reading, but none of the suggested applications uses more than the
status tilt-orientation & shake bits.

I doubt this series of accelerometers are intended for any detailed
readings of orientation as needed for making a air mouse / game
controller type application.

Regards
Henrik