[Arm-netbook] Phone Blocks?

Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross maillist_arm-netbook at aross.me
Sun Oct 12 03:14:54 BST 2014

https://phoneblocks.com

hmm, your thoughts?

mine? well I am concerned that it will be status quo software wise and
so not libre. but if they do software freedom then I'm not sure what it
would mean for eoma-*. I suppose at least eoma-* has the advantage of
getting to market sooner from the looks of things at phoneblocks -
doesn’t look like they have anything any time soon and we do need a
decent answer now with climate change/heating needing huge action now
and all that.

Come to think of it I guess eoma-68 will still have it's low cost market?