[Arm-netbook] IC3128 1280x800 60fps confirmed

Nico Rikken nico at nicorikken.eu
Tue Nov 11 07:13:24 GMT 2014

>  i want to wait until the pi-top is available and its CAD/CAM files
> released, then we make a modified version that takes an EOMA68 CPU
> Card.

I'd love that. Personally I'd be able to create a case myself, but I'm
afraid of buying incompatible peripherals (screen, battery). Buying a
kit would therefore be great option.

>  good idea!  do you want to start that?  i created a blank page
>  http://rhombus-tech.net/community_ideas/micro_desktop/marketing/

I've put up some initial content on the page. Seeing the list of
websites having covered related products, there is a need to get some
buzz going around the campaign in order to create similar or even
greater reach. When some marketing-material is available (like a more
elaborate landing page on crowdsupply) notifying the world about the
news would be great.

I was thinking about creating some templates (or even just sentences)
for contacting people about the project. In that regard I'd like to get
information and feedback on the marketing message.

I've set apart the category of podcasts because it offers the
opportunity of having interviews around the campaign (audio or video)
which creates a lengthier time-frame for getting the message across.

More importantly it would be great if everyone could spare a minute to
check the page for their known marketing channels and suggest the ones
that are missing. Thanks in advance!

Nico