[Arm-netbook] microdesktop and eoma68-a20 upcoming crowd-funding campaign starts 5th nov 2014

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Nov 3 10:52:52 GMT 2014

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 9:25 AM, Philip Hands <phil at hands.com> wrote:
> Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> writes:

>>> so maybe you should put a link to the website somewhere in your email
>
> What Luke was trying to say was:
>
>   Oops:  http://rhombus-tech.net/

 ah right yes that one as well. that needs review, but there is also
the crowdfunding one which is still being written.  only 2 days to
official launch so it might end up being a "please subscribe email
address" page for a while on their site.

> but he tends to get cranky when he's busy, and starts writing long
> rambling texts about how little time he has. ;-)

 *sigh* yeahhhh... been there, done that...

> The "why how what" obsession is my fault,

 *grin*.  a yoda-esque muppets-style "inspired about inspiration, i
am" springs to mind...  why does yoda sound sometimes like fozzy bear,
anyway??

 no honestly it was very much an "argh, been going about this
arse-about-face" moment, where it dawned on me the significance of
what that guy was saying, and how, for the past *four years* i haven't
been answering "why" when people ask me what i'm doing.

 now that i think about it, in the (often 10-minute-long)
conversations that i have with non-techie people about the project,
it's only when i get to the re-use and e-waste savings bits that they
go "huh, that's cool - let me know how it goes because i would really
like to buy something like that".

 fouuur yeeeeears......  well, better late than never...