[Arm-netbook] EOMA68-A20 interface redesign

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sat May 31 14:39:01 BST 2014

 aw f**** :)

> It would be good if you can put in some wings that
> can be broken off that has SATA and a lot more IO coming out
> of FPC. The wings should be at the HDMI end

 there isn't enough space to do that....

 ohhh waaait, i got one.  there is *just* enough room to put an FPC20
underneath the MicroSD.  4 pins SATA.

 i should just about be able to route the TS/CS group 0 (pin group
PE0-PE11) through to it via a couple of routes.

 that's 16 pins... actually if i make it TS/CS group 1 (pin group
PG0-PG11) that would also give multiplex access to SD1 as well.

 2 GND... 18... 1 5V 1 3.3V that's 20.

 .... that good enough?