[Arm-netbook] EOMA68-A20 interface redesign

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sat May 31 02:25:27 BST 2014

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 10:20 PM, Paul NeoStormer
<paulneostormer at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would, but I'm a starving college student developing educational hardware
> and software, if you'd asked me a month earlier or month later I'd probably
> have had the cash to help out.

 no problem paul, we will get there

 ... hey you're not planning to do what one guy i heard about at
imperial college did, are you?  he got his university grant in (this
was 1987), paid his accommodation, then bought the best hi-fi stereo
he could get, with the rest.  with the small change he went down to a
local farmer's market, bought several huge bags of oats, emptied the
drawers in his room, lined them with newspaper and poured in the oats.
anyway, a few months later the hospital said that he was the first
case of scurvy they had seen in decades :)