[Arm-netbook] EOMA68-A20 interface redesign

Paul NeoStormer paulneostormer at gmail.com
Fri May 30 22:00:33 BST 2014

> no, because the A20, which is being used in this first EOMA68-compliant
CPU Card, does not have USB3.

I understand the A20 doesn't have USB3, but does that mean all EOMA-68
cards cannot have USB3?
I have USB3 devices that default to USB2 speeds when the device isn't
equipped with USB3, but I think USB3 requires 5 extra pins.

> EOMA-68 is an interface standard, not a computer.  i assume you mean the
EOMA68-A20 CPU Card.

Yes, but I suppose it would also give the standard a good chance if the
first card out has decent specs.

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 2:35 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net